Gr. 7 Geography June Exam
Download: Gr. 7 Geography June exam and memo
The geography exam for grade 7 consists of two sections and covers work done during the first and second term.
Map Skills / Mapwork
– Reading keys from the map
– Locating buildings on the map
– Discovering streets and pinpoints
– Closes to a place of interest
– Finding suburbs
– Latitude and Longitude
– The naming of oceans and countries
– earth’s core, mantle, and crust
– damage control
– volcanic eruptions
Total marks for the June examination is 70 marks and 1 hour to write the exam.