Physical Science Teacher
A vacancy on the permanent, full-time staff has arisen in respect of Physical Science. The successful applicant is ideally expected to be able to take up the post at the beginning of the second term in the 2020 Academic year.
The position is an opportunity for a talented, creative, enthusiastic and qualified Physical Science teacher. The position would report to the Head of Department and the Director of Academics. The successful applicant should be able to contribute positively towards the cohesion of this well-functioning department.
The responsibilities of the post are focused on:
- fostering enthusiasm for Science and Technology;
- maintaining a high standard of pupil achievement in Science;
- maintaining the high profile of Science within the College and
- contributing positively to our co-curricular and pastoral care programmes
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will be in possession of a suitable qualification. The following will be advantageous:
- A major in Physical Science
- Experience in teaching Physical Science from Grade 8 – 12
- Experience with the IEB Physical Science curriculum
- Experience in an International Curriculum would also be an advantage
- Registration with SACE is required. Police Clearance, Sexual Offenders and Child Protection clearances are all required to be submitted.
Applications, which must be under cover of the College’s application form, available on the College’s website, must include a Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualification, and should be submitted as follows:
- Addressed to: “The Headmaster, Hilton College”
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- Closing date: Friday 17th January 2020
Should you not be contacted by us within 21 days of the date of this advertisement, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful and no further correspondence will be entered into. Hilton College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this position.