A full-time teaching position has arisen at Blue Hills College in Midrand, Gauteng. Blue Hills College is Co-educational and offers both day and boarding facilities. The maximum enrolment is 560. Blue Hills College is a Christian school of the Seventh Day Adventist faith. All Christians and other religions are embraced.
The ideal candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work in a Christian environment
- Suitably qualified
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Must have SACE registration
- Experience in teaching IEB curriculum is another added advantage
- Must be willing to go an extra mile in assisting learners in need
- Market related, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- 13th Cheque
- Medical Aid with Discovery
- Pension Fund managed by Liberty Life.
Send detailed CV to: [email protected]