Hello and Welcome to Best Education.
We have more than 3500 CAPS resources applicable to all provinces in South Africa for learners, parents or teachers. We specialise in exam papers and memos currently being written at schools across South Africa. All schools have to follow CAPS and this is why all parents, teachers , schools and Education Specialist will find Best Education a correct fit for your needs.
Not only do we have Exam papers and memos, we have other resources for example worksheets, Downloadable CAPS books, and CAPS Policies for teachers, but also information for parents to know exactly what learners should be assessed on during the year or term.
It will assist you as a parent to prepare for exams with your child or any learner.
NEW: In the next 2 years we are focusing on Online exams, lessons and tests all accessible on any device with internet. We have already begin with the online Exams and Lessons.
The old way of papers still count, but will less in the future. You will still be able to download exams and memos and other resources as usual forever and print them, but we need to take the future of education in account and this is why Online Test, Exams and lessons is taking over. It’s exactly why your child needs to evolve as well and out perform others to achieve the best results and have the best future possible.
Now, what do you need to get started…
Here are some questions about Best Education moms, dads, schools and teachers mostly ask…
How do I register?
- You need to have an email address.
- You can register at the top of the page on a computer, or on any smart phone or iPad under the menu at the top.
- Registration can be done here: click here
- Open your email with the password send to you.
- Change your password if you wish after your first login.
Should I register before I want resources for a grade?
No, you don’t need to register before you signup or “add to cart” for a grade. You can simply click on “add to cart” , add all your grades or only one grade.
An email will be send to you to you with your username and password.
username and password.
Can I login without my username?
Yes, you get to create a username and give your email when you register. This means you can also login with your email address as a username.
How do I reset my password?
You can reset it here: Click here to reset your password. You will need access to your email to reset it.
When I try to login the website says email/username is incorrect. What should I do?
- Make sure your username is your email address and no spelling mistakes.
- Reset your password
(if this does not work follow step 3)
- Email us with the proof of your payment from the email you signed up with. We will then reset it for you.
How long should it normally take to receive a password reset email?
Depending on your internet normally about a minute. If you don’t receive an email within at least 8 hours something is wrong and you will need to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org , please email from your registered email address as we will only reply to emails send from those accounts with us. We may also ask you to send a proof of payment if required.
I’m at a school in the Western Cape/ Mpumalanga / Gauteng or any other province… Will your resources help me or my child?
Yes, we use CAPS only and approval from the department and all schools across the country needs to follow the same work.
How do I see what past papers and resources you have for each grade?
You can click on the grade and go down the page.
Grade 1 / Graad 1
Grade 2 / Graad 2
Grade 3 / Graad 3
Grade 4 / Graad 4
Grade 5 / Graad 5
Grade 6 / Graad 6
Grade 7 / Graad 7
Grade 8 / Graad 8
Grade 9 / Graad 9
Grade 10 / Graad 10
Grade 11 / Graad 11
Grade 12 / Graad 12
Do I get a discount if I sign up in the middle or end of the year?
Yes, you will get a discount on your next grade for the following year. This means you will pay the full amount this year, but next year you will get a discount between 20% – 50% on the next grade.
After payment how long does it take to receive the information/resources or downloads?
We have 2 options of paying.
- Direct payment – Depending on how soon we receive the proof of payment your account will be active. We do however need to do this manually and this can be after a min or two or maybe longer as we need to clear it from our side. Proof of payment should be send to email@example.com or it will reflect on our bank account within 2 days and we will then give access accordingly. Always make sure to have your reference correct. Order number or email address.
- Payfast – Clear instantly and you will be redirected back to Best Education and have access straight away. This option includes EFT, Credit or debit cards, bitcoin or even alternative methods they offer for payment. All payments are secure and we do not have access to your account information at all. No need to worry about fraud transactions as Payfast themselves don’t even keep your info.
Will I get question papers or resources in Afrikaans or English?
Both. For each grade we have both papers available in Afrikaans and English. This means all the subject will be available in Afrikaans and English medium. For instance you will have access to a grade and you will click on English to see all the resources available in the language of English. When you click on Afrikaans you will have all the papers or resources available in Afrikaans.
Do you have memos for exam papers?
Yes all papers have at the end of document you will download.
Do you deliver the resources at my home?
No, you will download the resources and print them as you need them.
When does Best Education update resources?
Depending on the grade and other factors we update accordingly. This can be weekly for online tests and exams or even monthly or yearly. You will however get access to all the new material when they are uploaded.