Hello and Welcome to Best Education.
We have more than 3500 CAPS resources applicable to all provinces in South Africa for learners, parents or teachers. We specialise in exam papers and memos currently being written at schools across South Africa. All schools have to follow CAPS, and this is why all parents, teachers, schools and Education Specialist will find Best Education a correct fit for your needs.
Not only do we have Exam papers and memos, but we also have other resources for example worksheets, Downloadable CAPS books, and CAPS Policies for teachers.
It will assist you as a parent to prepare for exams with your child or any learner.
NEW: In the next two years we are focusing on the following:
Online exams, lessons and tests all accessible on any device with internet. We already started with online lessons and exams.
The old way of papers still count, but will less in the future. You will always be able to download exams and memos and other resources as usual forever and print them, but we need to take the future of education into account, and this is why Online Test, Exams and lessons is taking over. It’s precisely why your child needs to evolve as well and outperform others to achieve the best results and have the best future possible.
Now, what do you need to get started?
Here are some questions about Best Education moms, dads, schools and teachers mostly ask.
How do I register?
- Go to the grade or grades. Click here to find all grades
- Click Add to Cart (Redo if you would like more grades)
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Fill in billing details.
- View “Your order”
- Choose between “Direct banking transfer or Payfast”
- Remember to click on the Terms and Conditions before you place an order.
- Click “Place your order”
- Follow the final step to activate membership.
Best Education will send you an email with your username and password.
Can I login without my username?
No, It is always your email address you used to place the order with.
How do I reset my password?
You can reset it here: Click here to reset your password. You will need access to your email to reset your password.
When I log in, the website says email/username is incorrect. What should I do?
- Make sure your username is your email address and without spelling mistakes.
- Reset your password
(Still not working? follow step 3)
- Please email us – email@example.com. We will then reset it for you.
How long should it usually take to receive a password reset email?
Depending on your internet typically about a minute. If you don’t receive an email within at least 8 hours something is wrong, and you will need to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, please email from your registered email address as we will only reply to emails sent from those accounts with us. We may also ask you to send a proof of payment if required.
I’m at a school in the Western Cape/ Mpumalanga / Gauteng or any other province. Will your resources help my child?
Yes, we use CAPS only and approval from the department, and all schools across the country need to follow the same work.
How do I see what past papers and resources you have for each grade?
You can click on the grade and go down the page.
Grade 1 / Graad 1
Grade 2 / Graad 2
Grade 3 / Graad 3
Grade 4 / Graad 4
Grade 5 / Graad 5
Grade 6 / Graad 6
Grade 7 / Graad 7
Grade 8 / Graad 8
Grade 9 / Graad 9
Grade 10 / Graad 10
Grade 11 / Graad 11
Grade 12 / Graad 12
Do I get a discount if I sign up in the middle or end of the year?
Yes, you will get a discount on your next grade for the following year. Meaning you will pay the full amount this year, but next year you will get a discount between 20% – 50% on the next grade.
After payment how long does it take to receive the information/resources or downloads?
We have two options for paying.
- Direct payment – Depending on how soon we receive the proof of payment your account will be active. We do however need to do this manually, and this can be after a min or two or maybe longer as we need to clear it from our side. Sent proof of payment: email@example.com, or it will reflect on our bank account within two days. Only then will give access accordingly. Always make sure to have your reference correct – order number or email address.
- Payfast – Clear instantly, and you will be redirected back to Best Education and have access straight away. This option includes EFT, Credit or debit cards, bitcoin or even alternative methods they offer for payment. All payments are secure. We do not have access to your account information at all. No need to worry about fraud transactions as Payfast themselves don’t even keep your info.
Will I get question papers or resources in Afrikaans or English?
Both. For each grade, we have both papers available in Afrikaans and English. Meaning all the subject will be available in Afrikaans and English medium. For instance, you will have access to a grade, and you will click on English to see all the resources available in the language of English. When you click on Afrikaans, you will have all the papers or resources available in Afrikaans.
Do you have memos for exam papers?
Yes, all papers have at the end of the document you will download.
Do you deliver the resources at my home?
No, you will download the resources and print them as you need them.
When does Best Education update resources?
Depending on the grade and other factors we update accordingly. It can be weekly for online tests and exams or even monthly or yearly. You will, however, get access to all the new material when they are uploaded.